- Sales & Social
- Sales & Social
Leasing and Sales
Welcome to Village at Leesburg
A newly built 1.2 million square foot mixed-use, grocery-anchored, lifestyle center situated on Route 7 in Loudoun County – the wealthiest county in the nation. This unique “live-work-play” combination makes Village at Leesburg the destination of choice for businesses seeking locations in the Northern Virginia suburban sub-market.
Village at Leesburg Key Features:
- 145,000 sq. ft. Wegmans The region’s preeminent grocer experience
- 12 Screen Cobb Movie Theatre
- 45,000 sq. ft. LA Fitness
- Over 70 national, regional and boutique retail shops and restaurants such as Bowlero (coming soon), Smokehouse Live, Ulta, Orvis, Firebirds, Sweet & Sassy, and Travinia Italian Kitchen
- Class-A Office space, fully built out with free covered parking
- 335 luxury apartments managed by Kettler Management
- Centrally located in Loudoun County-the wealthiest, and the second fastest growing, county in the nation
- Loudoun Population: 364,887 – projected to grow 11% to over 405,000 by 2020
- Loudoun Avg HH Income: $159,767 – projected to grow 14% to over $181,000 by 2020
- Situated directly on Route 7 (78,000 cars per day), just 5 miles from The Dulles Greenway (Rt 267)
- Just minutes from the Dulles Corridor/Airport, Tyson’s Corner, and Downtown Leesburg
- Free structured parking, professional onsite management, robust marketing and events program
For more information about The Metropolitan Apartments at Village at Leesburg, click here.
Village at Leesburg includes 538,000 square feet of retail space with Wegmans, Cobb Village 12 Cinemas, LA Fitness, Bowlero, Ulta, fashion and more. Spaces from 975 – 12,900 SF available.
Melissa L. Welch
Dallon L. Cheney
Featuring easy access to Route 7 and the Dulles Greenway, Village at Leesburg includes 120,000 square feet of Class A office space to house your business. Spaces from 1,500 to 5,000 SF available.
Office Condo Sales
Village at Leesburg offers 30,000 square feet of new office condos with elevator service and excellent visibility from 1,500 cars each week on Dodonna Terrace. Offices from 1,700 to 3,550 SF available.